Facilities Quality Officer
Part time - day shift
We are looking for a reliable, meticulous and efficient person to carry out the housekeeping of our facilities on a part-time basis. The person will work in conjunction with the Facilities Quality Manager, Operations Manager and Senior Administrator.
Competitive working conditions:
Up to 14 hours per week in low season and possibility to increase in high season
Starting salary at $18.50/hr
Schedule to be discussed: every other weekend off, evening shift during the week flexible and as needed
1 free access to the Nordic spa per month
Description of tasks:
- Carry out the complete cleaning of the cabins according to arrivals and departures
- Carry out the complete cleaning of the reception building as needed
- Carry out the cleaning of the spa
- Supply all the facilities as well as the laundry room
The person sought has the following qualities:
- Good physical shape, good vision;
- Ability to drive a golf kart or all-terrain vehicle at low speed.
- Organized, resourceful, efficient;
- Concern for cleanliness, attention to detail, customer vision
- Experience in housekeeping an asset.